Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Dream

I was dead again.

Last night.

This time, I was shot a multiple shot with a machine-gun like weapon.

I was in a death row. Literally. We were shot one by one and I knew no one in the row. And I didn't even know why was I shot, what did I do to deserve it.

When my turn arrived, I managed to profess my faith (Shahada) before they started to shoot me mercilessly in the chest. I can feel the pain and I can feel my soul being pulled out of my body.

I thought it was real.

I had no regrets even if it's real.

I'm not ready but I don't mind. I just don't mind. Well, what can you do if it's your turn to go?

When I woke up, the morning sun was shining on my face. I looked around me. It's the same messy bedroom, wall painted with cheap paint, shoes in front of the telly.

"Oh, it was just a dream!" I told myself.

Then I moved on.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

berangan jd kocing ker, u r not a cat, cat takpe la, ader 9 lives

3/9/08 3:41 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

single_lagi: If I really have 9 lives, I had used up 2, only 7 left now! Hahaha!

3/9/08 8:20 pm  
Blogger lollypopsie said...

aiyohhhhhh

4/9/08 5:25 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

lolly: Aiyoh too! Hehe

4/9/08 7:47 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

musang: Hahaha and I think I have to get used to it!

9/10/08 3:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home