Friday, August 01, 2008

The Regrets

I couldn't really recall how many time I had to say. "Sorry, I don't do girls" but I've been saying it quite often lately.

On a beautiful island in the north-eastern coast of Malaysia (Well, Perhentian Kecil Island to be exact...):

Damsel in distress: You have chest hair! I want to touch!*Upon seeing me topless*

Mate in distress: Sorry, not for girls!

Damsel in distress: You'll never know until you try...

Mate in distress: Sorry, I don't do girls.

And she even said that if my parents ask me to settle down, I can marry her! Ahahaha! Funny.

Last night at a birthday party:

The paper-bag Princess: Oh really? He's just like Sam? *Asking for assurance from another friend and referring to a gay friend for my sexuality*

Another friend: Yes dear, he's just like Sam. You think he's straight?

Mate: Lol *when the conversation overheard by me* Sorry, I don't do girls! But you're safe with me! Hehehe.

It's seems like girls are quite fond of me eh?

Wek. I'm cursed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Efarojie said...

hehe..i really believe that u'll marry a girl one day..anotha curse for you..LOL

2/9/08 12:47 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

k.a: And I really believe you'll marry a virgin widow. Lol. :P

3/9/08 7:08 pm  
Blogger lollypopsie said...

virgin widow?

matilaaa nyehh

4/9/08 5:26 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

lolly: If not virgin widow I believe he'll marry a nun! Wakakaka!

4/9/08 7:50 pm  
Blogger KJSC said...

lol....sorry i dont do girls...

jst dropping by...interesting blog u hv

cheers

7/6/09 1:34 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

kenny: lol. thanks 4 dropping by mate!:) god, been a while since i last updated dis blog! ahahaha!

9/6/09 12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home