Sunday, June 29, 2008

The French

Oh.

There was this other 'incident' aboard the train. It happened while my friend and I were on our way home.

As we stepped inside, there were three Caucasians, two birds and a bloke standing around the grab bars in the middle of the train. The train was packed like canned-sardines as it was peak hour. I stood opposite them while my friend stood next to me. We chatted like always and the three Caucasians chatted in English between them too.

One of the bird was quite close to me. And out of the blue, suddenly, I heard she mumbles "Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir" a few times, while looking at me. I heard of this phrase before but I have no idea what it meant. I HATE the song actually. I ignored her and thinking about getting home as soon as possible, as I was so tired.

Back at home, I suddenly remembered the event and my curiosity conjured me to google the phrase and tadaaaa...

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

Yes. That's what it means and I didn't know it!

Goodness.Gracious.Me.

I wish it was the bloke who said that to me! He's bloody hot! Well, even if he said that to me, I'd have ignored him like I did to one of his girlfriends. Because me no speak French!

Now I remember, no wonder the other bird gave a subtle smile when her friend mumbles this to me!

I was harassed by a bird again!

Why is it always birds? I'm cursed eh? :(

P/S: Anyone willing to teach me French? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger mollyjinxed said...

the beginning of the post.. i already remembered the story well..

EHEHEHEH

sure do look kinky eh bus boy

24/8/08 11:00 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

molly: I told you already eh? Hahaha

3/9/08 8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home