Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Dreams

Oh my god. I had two weird dreams last night. I think I tend to have weird dreams when I'm not feeling well.

It's unusual though that I can recall them.

The first one was a reptile affair. I managed to get a chameleon as an addition to my iguana! And it was a fat one! Hehe. It tried to run away at first but I managed to get hold of it and calmed it down.

The second one was more like a national affair. I was in the parliament house and I witnessed a number of the ruling party's MPs standing up, stepping on the desk and crossing over to the other side. I saw Rafidah but she just sit and looking at what is going on that time. Suddenly, Dr Mashitah was standing on my left. I asked her who's her researcher. She told me it's someone from her university and left me upset.

I believe the first one occurred because of my excitement to get one more reptile for myself. Not a chameleon though.

The second dream occurred probably because of too much Malaysia Today in my daily readings.

And I'm not complaining if it really happen anyway.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, css new single! im way too busy with exam to check all new single now but still have time to check some blog, lol. just download it from their site and its free, cool

you know who i am =)

18/5/08 9:19 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

anonymous: Yes. It's their new single and it somehow hooked me! Hehehe. Flipping books and having to check out blogs in between is what I call silver lining! Lol.
And judging by your excitement on CSS, I think I know you. So how things going in Brum mate? Hehehe.

19/5/08 5:46 am  
Blogger Musang said...

i want a reptile for pet. but i fear that it might bites my finger off.

and chew it.

29/6/08 7:36 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

musang: Ahahaha! Go get yourself an iguana for a start. They don't bite! They're herbivores! Except Komodo dragon of course. And snakes. But before you get any, make sure you make lots of research and ask experienced people. Make sure you're ready to commit too! Phytons are on my next action list! Hehehe.

7/7/08 2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home