Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Perverts

As far as I can remember, I've been harassed thrice. Apparently, they have the same modus operandi: tilting their chests either against my scapula or elbow. They probably came from the same club, Bosoms For Boys(BOOBS).

These series of unfortunate events happened on my LRT rides. I bet a straight guy given my position would have savour the moment and end up getting laid each time. But for me, the feeling of having a tender, milk-secreting organ of female mammals against my shoulder blade is atrocious, a deliberate annoyance, downright infuriating.

Maybe some of you might say, "Oh, it's crowded in there, that's why. It's unintended". Alright. Bless you. But when you make a move to distant yourself and your humble effort seems more inviting, I rest my case.

Ladies, when you try to release, to get laid, to express yourself or whatever your mom call it, make sure you get the RIGHT person!

I'm LEFTIST!

5 Comments:

Blogger Efarojie said...

hahahaa..O c'mon a hint of boobs brushing off your shoulder dont giv any harm doll.LOL!

i know that u wished for being sandwiched by hunkies in the train..dun get disappointed, try again....

14/5/08 11:55 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

(k.a): I was TOUCHED in all the wrong places with female organs bearing mammary glands. They should be in my mouth! How about that? Wakaka!
Sandwiched by hunkies in the train? Please don't shout your fantasy here. No hunkies please. Pretty boys are welcome. Hehehe.

16/5/08 7:49 pm  
Blogger mollyjinxed said...

AHAAHHAHAH u guys! stop bickering!

16/5/08 9:40 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

mollyjinxed: He started it first mommy!

16/5/08 10:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(:

23/6/08 12:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home