Monday, November 19, 2007

The News

Wohoo! My mom's getting married again! I already have two mommies and now I'm going to have two daddies! Hip, hip, hooray! Since I'm a little messed-up, I decided to get some help from the people I know. I sent this sms to my three girlfriends:
"My mom is getting married this month. Should I go back on that august day? Type A for No or B for No. Send it to I-Need-A-Drink.Tq."
One replied:
"Err the option is not an option anyway, she's your mom, she'd wan u 2 b there"
Another replied:
"C for YES"
Another one still trying to figure the logic.
I thought I only have to attend three weddings this month.
I can't wait what's next. My wedding?
'Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaa.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've forgotten the pink tutu part!!

24/11/07 6:18 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

molly dolly: Hahaha. My sister deserved a pair!

2/12/07 11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home