Friday, June 29, 2007

The Gig

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaa!!! We were at Laundry Bar last night to see Hujan, yes, again! Though Noh forgot (or you high on something mate?hehehe) some of the lyrics, the gig was still energetic and the wiggling crowd complemented them. Popsie and I were later joined by Brent and believe it or not, the gig started on time! It made me respect them more and more. Keep it up guys! We were then later joined by Jed and our four other mates. Jed was still ogling at Noh. Popsie and I think he's trying to tell something. I think he swings it both ways. Hmmm. *rubbing chin* We went to Uptown Damansara for our late dinner and we missed Inspirational Joni. I heard they are great. Catch them later I guess.
I had a slight fever and I'm heading down south tonight. Hopefully I'll get well by the time I reach there or maybe before I move my arse from here.

2 Comments:

Blogger lollypopsie said...

hiks
8th july
little havana
3pm
jom??


gile kannnnnnnn

2/7/07 12:25 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

lollypopsie: Hahaha! You Hujan freak! Noh should hug us both! Agagaga...

8/7/07 11:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home