Monday, April 30, 2007

The Beasts

Errr...excuse meeeeeeeee, can't help it but I overheard you sayiiiiiiing, they did it again? Reeeeeeally? Like, really REEEEEALLY? Them apes have stopped giving us freeeeee newspapers. Can you fill meeeeee in? Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee...pleaseeeeee...
Damn it! Was it me or these water-filled ears? Gulp! Can't hear myself!!! Gulp! Need some air!!! Gulp! Gulp! Soooo...does that mean five meals a day now? Mmmm...six maybe?

Bbbbblimey!!! You serious? Bbbbbloody bbbbbreeders!!!

Oi! I heard they made it again? They made it right? Come oooon, don't give me that look now!

Told you! They'll definitely made it even they put this sexy arse of mine next to that balancing widget, what your mom call it?

Baaaaaaaaaaabe!!! You there mate? You there? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe!!!

Tadaaaaaaa!!! I'm here! Oink! Oink! I'm here! Oink! Oink! Let's celibate errr... oink! celebrate!!! Oink! Oink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home