Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Night Out

My good mates and I went to Ruums to see Nidji as we won some tickets. Didn't expect to get the posters and it really meant a lot to me as I'm a big fan of Heroes! Can't wait for Season 2! And Nidji was awesome!!! Fucking awesome!!! You can say I'm a big fan of them too and they played my favourite number Disco Lazy Time first place! Hehehe. Love you guys!!! Didn't get to mosh like before at Muse's as I'm holding the posters tube. As it's still early after the gig, we decided to hit our favourite spot in town, Zouk's The Loft. DJ Bunga was terrific as always. Thanks Lim for the great music you played last night! Quite a number of Bloc Party's eh? We really had a good time!

Yeah, eat your hearts out guys! Hehehe.

The guy on the right is a hottie who won the Nidji impersonation contest. I bet he's a good fuck!.

Ugh Randy(second from right). Even hotter. A good fuck too!. Wake me up tonight... Drive me to the town....aaa aaa aaa Sleep with me tonight... He's my lonely wine...aaa aaa aaa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei, mujah pon pi tengok gak..kat HRC la...die ckp best..siot je..rugi aku x tengok! Cesss!

28/3/07 11:08 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

anonymous: Mujah went to see them too? They played at HRC?! Didn't know that! But then, it's the tickets that we won. That's why we were at Ruums! Maybe next time mate?

7/4/07 12:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home