Monday, February 26, 2007

The Gig

A lot has been said and written about the gig. I'm going to make this short. Opening song was as expected since I had a hunch it's not going to be much different from the Jakarta's gig. I was right except they played 19 songs here instead of 17!!! Here's the Malaysian setlist:
1.Knights of Cydonia
2.Hysteria
3.SBH
4.Butterflies and Hurricanes
5.Assasin
6.Citizen Erased
7.Hoodoo
8.Apocalypse Please
9.Feeling Good
10.Sunburn
11.Starlight
12.Plug In Baby
13.Map of The Problematique
14.TIRO
15.New Born
16.Soldiers Poem
17.Invincible
18.Stockholm Syndrome
19.Take A Bow And yes, they played Invincible and I sang my heart out till my voice's gone!!! And there was this girl standing next to me, laughing while I'm shouting and singing along like crazy. Girl, this boy just want to have fun and if I was too loud, blame the raging adrenaline! By the way, there's no such thing as too loud in a gig!
It's like a dream come true and our 2-month wait is finally over. And what's the difference between The Pitt (the so called VIP area) and our Rock Zone? Nil, none, zero, nada, zilch!!! Ahahaha!!! You guys were duped, big time! Right Put? They should have installed the barricades instead of that bloody useless crime-scene tape!!! What were they thinking? That we going to meditate there and starring at the moon? Damn right we moshed!!!
What got us wilder was when Matt says 'Selamat Petang Kuala Lumpur' and 'Kami Cinta Malaysia' while Dom keep on saying 'Terima kasih' a few time. Corny eh?
To the boys and girls whom I've kicked, stepped on or even squashed, sorry!. Especially during TIRO. It was intentional mates! Hehehe. So that I have some space for myself! And for my mental friends of course!
And thanks to the cute guy standing next to me for giving me way to take some pictures. Felt like kissing you but it's a gig, not some wild gay party!
My plug in babyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Crucifies my enemies
When I'm tired of givinggggg!!!!!
My plug in babyyyyyy!!!!!!
In unbroken virgin realities
I'm tired of livinggggg!!!!!
What's next? Radiohead? Yeah keep on dreaming!!!

MUSE World Tour '07, Live at Stadium Negara, Kuala Lumpur, Sunday 25th February 2007.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seeing all these pics again.. make me heart flips... cant believe they were here.. they performed in front of us..... ah!! muse!!

27/2/07 8:47 am  
Blogger justin said...

"blame the raging adrenaline"

whenever this could be said, it must've been a hell of a ride ;)

5/3/07 3:39 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

jinxed: My heart flips and flops and drops every time I think about it again! They're fucking awesome!

justin: You're right mate, it's a hell of a ride! I won't forget this!

musang: We got them 2 months earlier mate! And discounted! Winamp won't justify it! Ahahah.

16/3/07 12:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home