Monday, January 01, 2007

The Whine

The Smiths-There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
While most people reveal their new year's resolutions in their first entry of the year, I just want to bitch about my unfulfilled last year's resolution. The one and only resolution. It's more like a wish actually. It's my failed attempt to gain my weight! When everyone is killing themselves to lose weight, I on the other hand killing myself by eating everything I think that can make me 10kg heavier. Yes people, 10kg heavier!
At 170cm I look like a lamp post that can be plucked anytime with the weigh I have now. Not that I'm too skinny, it's just that I think my current weight is not good enough.
On a second thought, it's not that it was really unfulfilled at all. I managed to gain 5kg last year, thanks to the generous food takings which I hope to repeat this year. I pledge to gain the missing 5kg this year.The mission continues. Happy New Year guys!

8 Comments:

Blogger Musang said...

my goddess... this is the first time i heard someone wants to put on weight.

i gained like 15kg since june, and hated that fact.

damn i'm fat...

*cries*

7/1/07 3:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude..we're on the same mission..im busy piling all those carbs. n build more muscle..nak cecah 65kg...hehe..all the best dude!

8/1/07 5:37 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

musang: Well, you heard it from me now. 15kg?! Wow! You really amazed me!

aeroplanemaniac: All the best to you too!

8/1/07 7:15 pm  
Blogger Daus said...

We share the same unfulfilled resolution bro.

14/1/07 5:20 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

Zulfirdaus Abu Hassan: Glad to hear that I'm not alone!

14/1/07 7:01 pm  
Blogger justin said...

i've been trying to gain weight too. i'm 178cm but used to be 130lbs. but in the past 6 weeks or so i gained 6 to 7 lbs :)

eat like hell and work out like hell! lol

5/3/07 3:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huhu.... life some people want less and some people want more. as for me i am trying to reduced weight anybody want to have my fat... btw my weight have been reduce fro 69 to 63...

10/5/08 8:53 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

justin: Well done mate! I wish I can gain as easy as you did!

anonymous: Hahaha. Oh come on, 63 is not fat, it's a bless! I gained 2 kilos so far this year! I'm aiming 65. Give me more! Give me more!Yehaaa!

16/5/08 7:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home