Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Night Out

Kaiser Chiefs-I Predict A Riot
It turned out that NRG is a great band. OK, let say this together, NRG is a great band! I've never heard them play before but last night's performance was fucking awesome! First class act! They totally made my night! I really mean it. They even played Radiohead! I loooooove you guys! We moshed in front(stuck raving in front!) of the stage throughout all 3 sessions. Definitely going to see them again. Next Saturday maybe?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i'd like to know you more. maybe we could do that over coffee? mail me at rooldrools@yahoo.com.

18/9/06 2:04 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

Anonymous: I'd like to know more about you too. I've sent an email to you. Check it out.

18/9/06 12:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god..i'm a mathcmaker...hahah...

2/10/06 10:38 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

aeroplanemaniac: You mean, you know anonymous?

2/10/06 11:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home