Thursday, February 08, 2007

The People

The Futureheads-Trying Not To Think About Time
The Futureheads-Meantime
It's funny when people tried to convince others of something that they don't believe. It's even funnier when the shits they said snarled right back in their faces.
Conviction is one thing but precedent events eventually carried the day. You guys might wonder what the hell is this all about. Just another ramblings triggered by continued intimidations of stuck-up, opinionated bigots swarming my average days. It's like a rampant smearing campaign, like nothing matters other than their shits. Rumour has it they won't stop. Unless I rape them.
I habitually talked from experiences and more than often, attentively listen to things I was not subjected to(although sometimes my mind wanders like a boar in the wilds). Criticism may followed later after I made myself understand of what being told.
Just like Put, a good friend who continously telling me "Don't know why but we attract weirdos..." after sharing our everyday stories on how we encounter freaks of all kinds. As much as I hate it, fact is, these people making news.
Afterall, it's a free country we are living here, am I wrong?
Pardon me. I'm barely sober.

2 Comments:

Blogger Musang said...

nowadays, the world is full of weirdos.

that's the fact.

we are all we had. :P

10/2/07 3:56 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

musang: Yeah I'm trying to get use to it now. Excruciating and terrifying.

10/2/07 6:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home