Monday, January 15, 2007

The Song

The Coral-In The Morning
Razorlight-In The Morning
Listening to Muse's Knights of Cydonia reminisces me of Queen's Rhapsody Bohemian albeit its agnostic lyric. I'm sorry if I sound cliché here but I can't stop talking about them until 'The Day' comes...and probably you have to bear with the talks that come after that. Heh. The only thing that I'm afraid of right now is last-minute cancellation. Fuck them if they cancel this. I'm totally out of Malaysia if they do that! No, I'm serious!
OK, back to the song, personally I think it's political. I mean, look at this:
And how can we win? When fools can be Kings and No one's gonna take me alive The time has come to make things right You and I must fight for our rights You and I must fight to survive
I dont know what do you guys think about this but with what is going on today, who's not political?
Anyway, agnosticism and politics run through my veins right from the beginning and I think I can swallow this one right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home