Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Moan

Interpol-Evil
Have you ever thought of running away from where you are now? Running away from what you have now, just go somewhere else, far away from here and start anew? Well certainly this thought wasn't coming out of nowhere. If you have the same thought, chances are you are having a life in hell like mine-wake up in the morning-go to work doing the same things-be the subject of blame when things went wrong-watching other people get the credits when it's you who worked the shits up-go back home and it's a bloody same day tomorrow.
You might think this is just another disgruntled labour who should get another job or channel his grievances to the right avenue. I say go fuck yourself because this is my avenue and I can do anything I want within my fucking avenue.
Sometimes I feel I just want to lie in a field of grass and watch the stars but I know it's impossible to do that here because you might be robbed or killed. It's not safe here anymore. Few days ago, two people were slashed in a broad daylight, here in my neighbourhood. Just what the fuck is going on here? This is not the place I used to know before. It's not even safe anymore to go walkies around the neighbourhood. I dont know about yours, but mine is slowly depreciating.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i understand what ur feeling inside.perhaps it's time to move on and start a new life..

-----------d guy beside ur cubicle

31/1/07 5:16 pm  
Blogger Musang said...

hmmm. i do feel that too sometimes. but in my case, i just want to get away from my routine, from the people who knew me and just be away.

it sux to be that way, because i fucking planned everything.

and you have to have your own hiding place man. other than your home. that would make you lot better...

2/2/07 1:28 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

listener: I know it's you man. Did you give up yours?

anonymous: You know I've moved on. No more beside your cubicle.

musang: You planned everything? I guess I have alot to learn from you.
Yes, a hiding place would be great.

9/2/07 11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home