Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Series

Guillemots-Annie, Let's Not Wait
Razorlight-Stumble And Fall
The Futureheads-Decent Days And Nights
I'm obsessed with Heroes now. It's addictive. Almost like a drug but this one keeps getting better. I've been watching till episode 14 now. Thanks to the p2p program. Really can't wait for the next one. I only hope that they won't started putting on spandex. I'd die unhappy if they did.
My favourite character for the moment is Hiro. He's not cute I know but it's his abilities that matter. I have many things in my mind if I possess his time-bending ability. Mostly personal. Things will be different. Totally different. I'd not have such great friends I'm enjoying now if I were to change where I started. Might end up in another part of the world. Might end up as another people's freak as well!. Things might be better but I can't imagine having different kind of friends than I'm having right now. I won't get better. These ones are the best.
Being mind-reading Matt is cool too. Just how much do you wish to know what other people really think right before they really spit out their minds? Don't you want to know what those cute guys think when they are looking and passing in front of you? Won't it be easy to please your partner/s(I like living in plurality)? Won't you get better bargain at the flea markets? But thinking about it again, people will start to avoid me once they know that I know they want to kiss or kill me. I'd become their freak then.
Invisible man Claude is another character featured in Heroes(I'm such a spoiler eh?). Don't you ever go and think that you're alone when you know that someone you know is invisible! One of them might be in your room while you doing that thing you do. You know what I mean. You might as well indulged in a threesome when you weren't even aware of it! Scarry eh?
All in all, I just want to know why the heroes have the powers that they do. I want to be a hero too!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll magnify a minute of a mitigated mind
That a bit of reason may spring softly, secretly
Among the delicate thundering of humanity
In a crudely cobbled connection, in a short amount of time

She put the seeds in me
I'm this dying tree
She's a burning scream
I am just the ashes

I wasn't given away
And sometimes, although it is silly to be sad
Do I superfluously listen?
I'm not quite nailed to the Holy Wood

11/2/07 7:48 am  
Blogger Efarojie said...

darn, nk tengok!!!!!..huhuhu

oh..if i could create a hero, i'd create the boobygirl-a girl with humongous boobs and uses 'em to kills the villains. wooooo...that's d soo so cool!
wait, that's not a hero..that's heroine..erk
*pitam!

19/2/07 8:59 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

listener: Thanks for dropping by anyway.
effarojie: Fancy boobs now?

24/2/07 3:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home