Monday, March 12, 2007

The Expulsion

Bloc Party-Compliments Thom Yorke-Harrowdown Hill My first poem of the year. I tend to write one when the bloody feeling returns. And sometimes when I'm mad at someone. Better this than shooting them in the head, right mate? Save Me Save me, From all the cryptic reasoning, From depraved convictions, Rotten hearts. Save me, From all the dogmatics whores, From broken beats, Gluttonous hands. Save me, From all the phony credences, From noisy pigs, Deceitful eyes. This is an award-winning music video Viorar Vel Til Loftarasa (Good Weather For Air Strikes) by Sigur Ros, an Icelandic post-rock band depicting two boys kissing on a football field. Didn't they say love is blind?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhhhhhh..sekarang blog hari2 ker???
muahahaha
miss ko lar..
bebila ko nk lepak kl weekdays or weekend..ajakla aku hokay
muah!
KAst

13/3/07 9:37 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

Ahahah! Been a while eh? I'll see you when I see you mate! Err..tonight maybe?

16/3/07 12:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home