Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Events

These are captured moments of what basically happened today in PJ.
I saw this flooded car park opposite Bali. Water overflows onto the road to the building next to the LDP every time when there's heavy downpour. This thing has been going on for more than 5 years now and still. Where's the local authority? There's got to be some way to divert the water.
I saw this hottie at Ikano Pet Safari. Wanted to take him home but I don't know where to put him in my cluttered, post-explosion room. Wanted to take one home a long time ago anyway. I shot this one after I was told not to. Hehehe. Hang in there mate! I'll take you home soon!

I saw this cutie in my drink! It's pretty dim but it's some worm or leech or something. I don't know, but I'm sure it's a creepy crawling creature. Didn't really want to make a scene but my mates insisted me to complaint to the unfriendly manager. The manager came to apologise and asked me if I need anything. Told him to make sure this thing won't happen again. By the way, it's Ikano's Uncle Lim's. On another note, check out this Gay Bands and Safe Bands. This site is a fucking joke.

2 Comments:

Blogger lollypopsie said...

eeeeeeeeeeeekk wats dat in ur drink? leech?? yuckeyy

18/3/07 7:07 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

Was a leech I guess. I can take part in the next Fear Factor eh? Hahaha.

20/3/07 3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home