Friday, April 06, 2007

The Radio

Have you guys listened to traxxfm before? I'd never until last night. What really triggered me to listen was the stimulating(much hyped?) ad in The Sun. If it wasn't for the ad, I wouldn't know that they have this show called 'Alternation' every Thursday night where they play Modern Rock, Alternative/Indie Rock, Punk Rock, New Wave. The show kicked-off after the 18-minute monotonous news. It's not that I don't like listening to news but the ad says the show starts at 10. The ad is fucking deceptive. So next time(if there's ever next time), I'm going to tune in 18 minutes after 10.
Funny thing was when one of the listeners even had the guts to request for Lindsay Lohan's! Ahahaha! You alright mate?! Go ask the bloody top-40 stations then! I'm not saying traxxfm is the best station around but at least they had this kind of show for Indie lovers. Even Maya the DJ sarcastically said that it's one of her favourite requests. And Maya, please don't play Bowling For Soup(Poop?) again mate, it hurts...and please, no more of those chart-topping, Americana, bubblegum, pseudo Indie Rock bands. You know what I mean.
By the way, if you google traxxfm, you'll be warned 'This site may harm your computer'. What the fuck is wrong with the site? I don't have the balls to proceed this one. Any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home