Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Gig

Went to see 'Hujan'(Rain) last night at KL Jam Asia, Hartamas. The theme for the gig this time is 'Chenta Itu Bhuta'(Love Is Blind). I don't know if it's a theme or what, but whatever, it's another episode of 'An Evening In Peril'. That's what I see on the ticket. Yeah, suits well for Popsie who's having period pain all day! Agagaga. We had a great time though they only sang like 4 or 5 songs and even we screamed like hell for 'Ahmoi Chantek'(Pretty Girl), they didn't play it! And now I know that Noh the vocalist is a fucking pretty boy! Even Jed my straight mate had a crush on him and of course, yours truly too! Hehehe. Well, it's completely OK if it's me falling on boys but Jed? He always talk about girls, flirting this and that girl and now he's into Noh? Yeah, you're right, maybe he's just fooling around. But then, didn't they say 'Chenta Itu Bhuta'? Hmmm. Jed is cute. Errr, I'd fuck him. Ah, fuck this thought. No wonder I'm single all this while. Keep falling for the impossible.
Pretty boy Noh doing some sound check.
Pretty boy Noh roooooooocks! Hujan ruuuuuuuuuuule!
Oh ya, I think I've blogged before about Brent whom I met at this job interview more than a year ago. He got the job and I landed a job somewhere else. Heaven has a funny way of reuniting people. He's with us at the gig. Well, actually, I met him about two weeks ago at another gig at Laundry Bar, The Curve. Love Me Butch were there. Brent's one of Popsie's colleagues and used to bug Popsie through anonymous emails. Popsie pissed off, we made a pact and spammed his email. OK, that's a different story. Hehe. Sorry mate! Anyway,he got my number from Popsie(they're now best friends,whoops!) and texted me about 4 or 5 days ago and recalling me of the said interview. Lost friendship blooms again and there he was with us last night. A newbie in our dysfunctional family. He's cute but engaged.

Analogsix. I can smell The Loft when they play.

They Will Kill Us All. The MC associated them with The Strokes but I think they're more like Pennywise.

Thanks Popsie for telling me about 'Hujan'. Both of us bought their cds. Support local indie band mate! I'm proud that we have this kind of local band. And I like it when it rains!

4 Comments:

Blogger lollypopsie said...

u got me laughing laaaaaa
ding dong

brent?
wakakakak wassup wif brent?
dysfunctional ek

aahahahahah

noh is so cantik kans

me BF ke ngn brent
ahaks
am only a person he looks for when he's down

yeah n its wicked cos now we r frens

damn

dh play the cd?
somehow different version/arrangements kan?

but hell still love 'em!
there another gig at planet hollywood this saturday..

1.30-6.30pm
rm20

few other bands.. flop poppy pn ada!

19/6/07 8:44 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

lollypopsie: Shhhhh...don't tell Brent OK. Noh is bloody chantek that I want to...well, I leave that to your imagination. The cd sounds slightly different. Gig rules. Friday night The Loft, Saturday Planet, sounds good!

19/6/07 10:49 pm  
Blogger Musang said...

whoa... this is first time i heard of hujan...

macam best.

22/6/07 6:30 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

musang: Hujan is THE band right now. Memang best. Check them out mate!
And the vocalist...you should see him in person...hehehe

23/6/07 9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home