Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Tag

Tagged by E.f.f.a.r.o.j.i.e(K.A) recently. Here are 6 not-so-weird things about me. At least, that's what I think.
1. I have a pair of lucky boxers. Yes people, and I'll put it on whenever I want things to go as planned. Or whenever I want to make the day special. As far as I can remember, it has only failed me once. Or twice. Maybe more. I wish I had more lucky boxers. And pretty boys in boxers.
2. I'm frantic whenever it's Friday the 13th. Call me superstitious but every time it comes, something bad will happen to me. Last time, my touch 'n go card wasn't working, my money was caught in the bloody ticket machine and few other things that I couldn't really recall. You can say whatever happened petty, but they sure turned me into a monster.
3. I'm pedantic. Especially in language, that whenever people give me letters, forms, fliers, websites or anything printed on paper, I can easily spot the mistakes at a glance, if there's any. As long as the mistakes are not repaired, I'll keep thinking about it and murmured it to myself. And to the people around me. The world is a happier place without spelling mistakes. But I can't spot my own spelling, grammatical mistakes. Not because there isn't any but I just couldn't. I leave it to heaven.
4. I love food and I like them raw. Sushi, oysters, salads, you name it. And I can eat raw meat. Shut up.
5. I like my soap clinical. Those flowery, fruity-smell soap will change me into a meaner person. They'll ruin my day. They will result in self-inflicted injuries. OK too much info. I'd rather not use any if I don't have any clinical-scented soap around. Not a big fan of shower gel though. Give me that sweet-smell soap and I'll hate you forever.
6. I don't like hate to wait and to be waited. Waiting is fucking wasting for people like me and I'd feel guilty if I have people waiting for me. But most of the time, I'd do the wait.
So there you have it. Looking back at them again, it's more like an angst list eh? Hmmm. Anything weirder I'd rather keep it to myself.

5 Comments:

Blogger Efarojie said...

im sooo gona get u a KG of raw meat for ur birtday and shower gel too..and yeah, i intentinally mae a typo with that 'birthday' word so that u'll be murmuring all day long to urself since am no longer beside u..hahhaha

9/8/07 11:49 am  
Blogger mollyjinxed said...

ahahhahah

yeah

u r weird

but it always takes one to know another like Lini always say

so me, u, e.f.f.a.r.o.j.i.e are weirdossssss

but somehow we attract even weirder ppl aite?

hahahahah

p/s: girl wif loadsa grammar mistakes is finally out

13/8/07 12:34 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

k.a: I'll spank you the next time we meet.*Folding sleeves*

mollyjinxed: Cos I'm a creeeeep, I'm a weirdooooooo,What the hell am I doing heeeere, I don't belong here, Ooooooooo, uhuk,uhuk,uhuk. Remember? Hehehe.
She moved out? Waaaargh! I know you couldn't be happier! Wakakaka!

13/8/07 10:04 pm  
Blogger Evan Owens said...

Hi. I also hate waiting. I just can't wait for anything... :P

24/8/07 12:52 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

evan owens: Hi. Waiting sucks. Big time.:P

25/8/07 7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home