Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Unexpected

Miahahaha!!!!! We were trapped inside a lift yesterday. Coming back from buying nasi lemak(rice cooked in coconut cream, slurrrrp) from nearby stall, we got into the lift and it suddenly stopped accelarating in between level 19th and 20th. It's my first experience trapped inside a lift! We kept on pressing the bell and the intercom but no one came to the rescue. So what did you do during the interval? I fantasised. Hmmm. What if the ropes snap and the lift plummeting to the ground? Will I save myself if I managed to jump right before the car hit the ground? Hehehe. Crazy thoughts eh? The lift finally accelerates after a few minutes. But stucked at level 20th. Had to use the stairs to go up.
I couldn't find something decent to depict nasi lemak. I think this one will do for the moment.

While talking about durian in the car and about the people who bring them aboard the lrt later today, we found a durian lying motionlessly in the middle of the road in our neighbourhood. Wakakaka!!! So I picked it up and took it into the car. There's this car opposite us trying to stop to pick it up too. Well sorry uncle, we got it first! Lalalala...

No decent video on durian on the road though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home