Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Shootings

I've been dealing with guns twice this week. The first was two nights ago when THEY tried to shoot me while I took shelter in a car. THEY keep on firing the window glass and I (with unrecognised person next to me) keep our heads down, behind the front seats, hoping that the car doors are good enough to shield me(well, us) from the incoming bullets.

The second event took place last night when THEY found me in a house and shot three other person with me before they took my life. THEY killed me. I was dead last night. THEY left us with blood all over the floor. As my body was lying motionlessly on the floor and my face facing the closed door, the only think that I can do was staring at the small opening underneath the door, waiting for someone to find our bodies before we decomposed.

I now know how it's like to be dead. A postman is your only hope. If he can smell the stench.

Not bad for two bad dreams eh?

8 Comments:

Blogger lollypopsie said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm
so? did u find the interpretation?

29/8/07 3:02 am  
Blogger Musang said...

shit... seram gile...

5/9/07 9:28 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

lollypopsie: Here's what I got,
Gun
To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun, suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You may feel victimized in some situation.

Shot
To dream that you are shot, represents a form of self-punishment that you may be unconsciously imposing on yourself. You may have done something that you are ashamed of or are not proud of. If you are shot and come back as a different person, then it indicates that you to start fresh. You want to wipe the past away and literally become a new person.

Death
To dream of your own death, indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life.

The death part is kind of true. Especially the escape part.

6/9/07 9:42 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

musang: Haha. Sometimes I feel like it was the Mafia who went after me because I didn't pay the protection money.

Be not afeard: the isle is full of noises,
Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight, and hurt not.
Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
Will hum about mine ears; and sometime voices,
That, if I then had wak’d after long sleep,
Will make me sleep again: and then, in dreaming,
The clouds methought would open and show riches
Ready to drop upon me; that, when I wak’d
I cried to dream again.
The Tempest, W. Shakespeare.

6/9/07 9:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's intense, man. I recently had the most vivid dream in a long time too...

26/9/07 7:17 am  
Blogger androi8 said...

listener: Yeah, pretty intense. Funny thing is, after all these, I hardly remember any dreams.

26/9/07 12:13 pm  
Blogger Efarojie said...

u went to bed without cleaning ur feet, is it?

hehhee..btw, i tagged u again!..take ur sweet time to do it..i took mine..kekeke!

3/10/07 3:06 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

E.f.f.a.r.o.j.i.e (K.A): Haha. It could be, it could be.
Give me some time for the tag thing ok!

27/10/07 12:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home