Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Banquet

The wedding went well. The bride's first son arrived fashionably late. The guests were incredibly investigative. The bride's first son was incredibly, apprehensive.
"What are you doing now?"
"When are you getting married?"
"It's been a while eh?"
"Why are you so skinny? You're fat before."
"Are you on drugs?"
"Where's your girlfriend?"
Those were the inevitable queries bombarded continously without conscience to me. You know how uncles and aunties operate all this while. Can't wait for their funerals. A lot of ohs and ahs emitted into the air. And I have to breath in it.
"I think I'm drowning
Asphyxiated
I wanna break this spell
That you've created"
Muse-Time Is Running Out
Perfect lines to elaborate the turmoil.

2 Comments:

Blogger Musang said...

lucky you... dapat pegi wedding your parent...

hiks hiks...

i tak dapat nak attend pun kenduri my mom's second... mencik!

15/12/07 7:16 pm  
Blogger androi8 said...

musang: Ya and lucky enough to get out of there in one piece! Our moms can be friends! Haha.

16/12/07 1:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home