Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Imposter

This is going to be short. Leading a double life has never been easy for me. People who don't know me really well have this high expectation on me. I may look like a cool straight guy they want to hang around with. I may look like a cool straight guy with girlfriends and has no problem bring back home one anytime. I may look like a cool straight guy who has wild Friday night outs, when in fact, I'm playing their games. I had never suggested anything but they seem to know more about me than myself. One even want to be in my sexual fantasy. It maybe just a joke but like I always say, be careful what you wish for, lest it come true. Right mate? Hehe.

When asked about what I should tell them when they keep asking me about my girlfriend and even wanted to see her, a good friend gave me a sluggish idea. Tell them that she flies, a stewardess you know. She flies, so it's not easy to see her.

Sounds good but I'm sorry, I'll not go to that extend. Once again, I'm not a liar mate.

So I go with the occasional, classic "I don't have one". Keep asking me and I'll keep chanting the same thing. They don't buy me, that's their bloody problem. It's never been easy for me. My heart will never be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home