Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Surprises

The White Stripes-My Doorbell Got a haircut today. My hair is too long and messy. Thought of getting it layered at first but the guy at the salon said that my hair is already layered. I don’t get it. He suggested the spiky style(yeah I know it’s cliché). I agreed. I thought it was just a cut but he told me that it has to be washed in order to get it right. Sounds like an honest deception eh? Fuck it. I agreed. A cute guy washed my head and it was followed with light massages. I almost got a hard on! But I managed to keep it down. Hehehe. Really, he’s cute. I want to fuck him. Got a phone call from someone I don’t know. I asked her to call me back in 1 hour because that guy’s still working on my head. She didn’t. Back at the office, everyone’s surprised. They asked me whether I’m doing it to celebrate ‘Merdeka’ tonight. I told them that I’m just gonna stay at home. Which is true. I learnt a lot from past experience. I called Shake and he sounds reluctant to talk to me. I just call him to say hi and who knows if he has plans tonight. He asked me to hang out tomorrow night. But I don’t think I can. Forgot to ask him whether he’s going to the convo rehearsal.

Got another surprise when I got home. Aim said that there’s this guy named Mike(fictional) looking for me. I was like”Huh? I don’t know any Mike” and he was like”Really. He’s looking for you and he drove a convertible Merc!” and I was like”Come on, don’t fool me” and he was like”Really. He knows your name and where you work. He asked me your number!” and I suddenly remembered this text I received minutes before. I was like”I received this message and I didn’t bother to reply because I thought it was from some bitch or something”. “What did it says” he asked. “Ape khabar” I told him. And so I quickly replied the text. At that moment, I was still unsure who the hell is that guy. And was it really him who gave me the text because Far once told me she used to give my number to her girlfriends(and that really pissed me off! I won’t be mad if it’s for boys!) I sent “Do I know you?” and she/he didn’t reply. Fuck off. After some Q&As session with Aim, I suddenly remembered this guy. We blind-dated before. He’s not my type. When I asked Aim to describe him, he told me he look rugged and handsome. And he was like “He’s your taste”. Like he knows mine…Aim is straight but he kind of used to my dark side. Back to this guy, I’m quite sure it’s him who’s looking for me. Aim told me this guy told him that he just got back from overseas. Yeah right. He never gave me any souvenir though. Once he told me that he went to Europe and I asked him for a souvenir and he was like"I didn't buy any..." I don’t really trust this guy because he used to lie to me. And he’s secretive on his name. He goes by different name before. I mean, do we have to trust this kind of people? I think he lost my number and wouldn’t want to lost contact. Or maybe he just wanted to show off his big car. And if it’s really him who gave me the text, please don’t play games with me(he knows my blog and if you read this, wake up man!). Freast overheard my conversation with Aim and being blabbermouth himself, asked me whether the guy that came is my sugar daddy! I mean, hey! I’m not even sure who was looking for me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home