Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Pondering

There’s almost no work at this company. I’m not sure why they hired me . I don’t like this. I used to work in a hectic environment but here, I’m sitting doing nothing but writing this, informing all the creatures in the world(now I’m exaggerating..) that I am pretending. I hate this place because there’s almost no work, no Net connection at my place so I have to write this first in my note book. I’m definitely thinking of other job. Job that let me to improve myself. Job that has something to do with IT and Finance/Account. Something that deals with money. Here is wasting my time. I don’t want to get paid for doing nothing. This place discourages me to show my true ability. Absolutely no potential to move on to the next level. If you know what I mean. I should have gone to the Personal Banker interview. I admit, I’ve made a wrong decision.

There are times,

We need to turn back,

Just to ponder,

Whether it’s better here,

Or there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home