Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Illusion

Went to Bukit Bintang and register myself for drums lesson. I’ve been wanting to play drums in my own band a long time ago(in fact, I’ve been listing possible names for my band), playing music like Radiohead, Coldplay, The Strokes, Travis or even Razorlight, Kaiser Chiefs and Kasabian. Not gonna list all of them here. Thinking of taking capoera. Life after university is tougher and bitter. I feel empty when weekend comes crawling on my back eventhough I’m surrounded by friends, though they sometimes willingly listen when I talk about pretty boys, about boys I like(they of course talk about girls all the time), there are times that they had had enough(you can tell by their looks) and when those times come, I just wish to have someone or more than one like me to talk to, to listen to my grouses and appraisals. It is for that matter that I decided to take up the drums class, just to make myself busy, just to stop myself to keep thinking about fucking Nef…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home