Thursday, June 09, 2005

The New Colleague

Hehehe. I’m sure you know what that means. Yes ladies and gentlemen, my new colleague is officially cute and young. 21 years old. Let us just call him ‘Jay’. After a small interrogation, I found out that he’s on school break, waiting for his A-Level result, reading law at a private college here in PJ. He was recommended by my Manager’s manager friend(of other department) who knows Jay’s dad. If you got what I mean. But fuck it, it’s not important. And he’s straight. talk to me about chicks(that’s what he calls girls) working girls and all that. Turned me off. But fuck it, I got a new friend so deal with it!

They started the Oracle training today. I am now responsible to handle the AP(Account Payables) of one of their company. Still don’t get what they meant. Looking forward to use the new system soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home