Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Presentation!

Athlete-Half Light Damn it! damn it! damn it! I was bombarded, humiliated! Well at least that's what i felt. Went through the last shit today and I really have no idea whether to cheer or to fear. To cheer because I've gone through the final shit and to fear of failing the subject! I don't know. The moderator was tough on me. He's not supposed to be my mod but due to some technical mistake explained earlier by my supposedly-to-be mod (they accidently changed my final draft with each other!) I have no choice. I was asked to change my words in the documentation into simpler ones. He told me that academic thesis shouldn't use such bombastic vocabs. Loud and clear that everyone in the room could hear it! I mean, he's also my mod for the previous project and he okayed the contents(the so called bombastically-vocab-laden thesis) so I don't get it. Wtf. And I was also told that my system hadn't reach the right level. No heart feelings. I knew it long before. Not even hurt cos it was meant to be that way. At least I did the system myself. Well, 70-80% of it. Better than other people who buy their systems and presented it as if it's their own works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home