Friday, March 18, 2005

The Bastards

I'm really mad today! Really, really mad! Why am I always the one who had to receive the bad treatment when I always treat people the way I want people to treat me? At least that's what I think. I mean, I'm no saint but...shit. It's not like I'm better than anyone else but this time...I really had enough. Was it because I don't look like everyone else that people just ignore what I feel? I just don't know what did I do to deserve such treatment. You know what, from now on, I won't be good , I won't be nice to anyone. Actually I've started this days ago. One of this friend asked me if I have the job application letter. I told him I don't. He asked me because the letter should be in English and he's still stupid at it even after 11 school years + 5 university's years of learning English. Stupid cunt. I'm not saying i'm good at English but hello, writing your own application letter in English is like one of the most important skills nowadays. How long are you going to depend on others to do it for you? I was like this guy who'll be surrounded by friends when they need me, my books or my things and I'll be forgotten when they got what they want. All of them. Arseholes. Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home