Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Feng Shui Quest

Mmm....yup...nothing happened. And I'm still here. The same me. Maybe this thing takes a little time to take affect. Maybe it's still adjusting itself in a new place. Or maybe it already happened and I don't realised it. Or maybe I'm just a poor guy who's fucking impatient. That's the word. Impatient. I've been impatient for everything I want or do for all my life. Or maybe I put it in the wrong direction!. No. I'm sure. I've double checked it, in fact, tripled. Right now, its beak is directed inward so it can see me everytime I try to get anything from my wardrobe. Yes, I put it on my wardrobe. Where else? My wardrobe is coincidently located in the west corner so I have to put the cock up there. Or maybe I'm wrong. OK guys, I'd better check it from the site. Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home