Monday, March 07, 2005

The Feng Shui Manic

I just found a new obsession (well, other than boys...)! It's Feng Shui and I'm sure you've heard about it before. But, for those who's still in the dark, Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese art of putting the right things into the right places(this is my own interpretation and correct me if I'm wrong). Feng Shui means wind and water (this one however, not my own interpretation). It is one of the many branches (or roots maybe) of science. It involves Geomancy, architecture , psychology and so many other things that I couldn't state here cos I'm still new at it and I have to prove it to myself first before I go around preaching others about this skill. For a start, I bought a gold-coloured rooster with coins on it from this pasar malam last night for a good bargain price of RM15. The initial price is RM19 so I managed to save RM4 off my arse. I had wanted to buy it since last year but didn't manage to. So it just happened that last night I bumped into this stall full of these Feng Shui paraphernalia and didn't let the chance go. I put this sexy chap in the west corner of my room to enhance my networking, wealth and love luck(it's called peach blossom luck, whatever is that mean). I know it may sounds weird but I just can't wait the outcome. Oh ya, if you wonder how I find the correct direction to place the rooster in the west, I used my roommate's super digital watch. I guess I have to get my own compass. Dont' worry, I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home