Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Birthday Guy

Radiohead-There There Yup. It's my birthday. My dad called me early in the morning. I was still sleeping. He didn't wish me but asking me if I still have money. But I know he remembers it. I'm 24 and didn't expect my dad to wish me like the old days! 24 and still asking for money from my dad. My mom did call me but I didn't get to talk to her because I put the mobile in the room. I was in the hall watching tv. There were like 2 missed call. Went to Sunway Pyramid with my two straight friends to buy my shoes. They have no idea it was my birthday and I don't plan to tell them either. It's not that I planned to buy it on my birthday but it just happened. I had wanted to buy it 2 days ago. Bought a pair of Reef shoes from the Quiksilver store with a 50% discount! haha! Well, Chinese New Year is near so all these stores were like slashing prices. Went to Mc'd's for some ice cream. Went to Selayang then straight to Nilai for a bbq at night with my straight's friend's sister, brother in law and their son. It's in LBJ and the place is full with millionaires who got their money from selling their agri land. Some managed to survived with the millions they got, some not. But this house I went is sure wide. It's surrounded by others of the same kind. I was like in different land because on our way here, the road is like heading nowhere with no road lights and all that. It was dark with oil palms on both sides. But suddenly, a view that I had never seen before. Posh houses in the jungle, or should I say rural? No offence. The bbq's nice. I ate all I can. The environment is so still that I can hear the water running in the drain. It's not like in the city. The air is so fresh that I take hundreds of deep breath cos I might not had this when I go back. We watched Kung-fu Hustle before we go to sleep around 5am. From the pirated vcd of course. It's the second time for me since I've watched the movie a week earlier at Sunway's TGV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home