Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Feng Shui Quest:Part 2

Radiohead-Karma Police

Still, there's nothing happened. Man. But this time I placed the cock outward, making its arse pointing towards me. Hmmm. My room has since become actives with activities. Computer games activities. No one would want to enter my room before because there's nothing interesting in there. And I don't like them there too. My housemates were like hoarding in my room now and from what I read, it's good chi that coming to your room/house if people keep coming in. And of course, out, I guess. You wouldn't want people keep coming into your house without going out, do you? Was it the cock or was it because my roommate's computer that has been fixed that attracts the so-called chi? I think the latter is more likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home