Friday, March 11, 2005

The Guy From The Past

Keane-We Might As Well Be Strangers It just happened today that the guy whom I had a stupid crush on passing by my house in his brightly-coloured scooter. It has been 5 years but I still have that stupid feeling on him. Didn't manage to see his pretty face but I knew it was him because I got the glimpse of his plate number on the back of his scooter. See? I even remember the plate number!. I know where he lives and he lives nearby. That's how much I like him. Yup I am. I'm still that idiot who's still lust for his platonic lover. It's not even platonic. It's relic. It's been 5 years since I had a crush on him and still. But not even once I had the chance or the guts to initiate a 'friendly conversation' with him. It hurts when you can't tell how you feel to the person you like. Five years without development. Five hurtful years. Five years of containment. Shit. I still like him. I think I'm gonna make public all the things that I write and feel about him when I first had the stupid feeling during my freshman year. Should I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home