Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Feng Shui Quest:Finale

One of my friends whom I did the internship together showed up at my house. He(straight of course, in fact, all of them are) told me that he already get all his allowances! He asked me to get mine! I forgot about it actually because i left a week earlier than I should be. The place’s terrible! It’s in the brink of bankruptcy and this friend told me that some of the staffs had quit. I mean, who would want to work in a place where you’d only get your salary 2, 3 months later and it’s only half? The news didn’t surprised me at all as I’ve witnessed the same things when I was there.

I don’t know if this(the presence of my friend) has something to do with the cock but he sure brings good news to me. I mean the allowance thing. I take it as a coincidence while hoping for more of the same things(good news) to follow suit.

Till then, I put off the quest in this blog for a while but will continue with the observation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home