Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Beautiful Sight

Radiohead-2+2=5 Went for lunch in University Malaya (UM) with my fellow friends. A straight girl and two straight boys. It's my second time there and this time I managed to see its beauty. Nope. It's not the building or the landscape there. It's the boys!. They sure have lots of beautiful boys!. If only I study there (you wish!). But if I do, I'd only end up looking at them instead of banging them. Just like now. I don't have the guts you fool!. On our way home, I received a call from my straight housemate that one of my other straight housemate's mom had passed away. We were all shocked and there's like silence for a moment in the car. I myself at that time thinking what would I do if the same thing happened to one of my divorced parents? I mean, I'm the first son from the broken family who still hasn't finish his studies even after five years at this university. No, no. I'm not ready for this. I just not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home