Monday, March 14, 2005

The Mysterious Lorry

Last night, there was this lorry parked infront of our house. I thought it belongs to one of my housemates (how could I, but who knows?) but after asking everyone available at that time, the lorry now looks suspicious. It's been there since evening. Curious, we decided to take a look at the lorry. From outside, I saw lots of rubbish on the dashboard. With all the crimes that's been going on here, I begin to think that we might find a dead body with severed head or maybe one without limbs. The road tax on the front glass is still valid. The doors were locked. We proceeded to check the back of the lorry. The lorry is like a pre-war one with missing digits on the plate. It bears Cameron Highland address. They proceeded to check the back of the lorry. I didn't jumped in. It was full of rubbish with card boxes, wires and all that. There's also this one box full of canned drinks. Then I began to think that since the doors were locked, the owner must be living nearby. If it was a stolen lorry, the thief would have left it unlocked, right? Why would you bother to lock your vehicle when you planned to abandon it? Why left all the things there? I then begged them to stop ransacking the lorry and get out of there. They didn't moved but continue to searching for valuables. I decided to get back home. I was scared if the owner suddenly emerge and call the police. I'm not planning to spend the night in jail. few seconds later, one of them(there were 2)returned with a tool box. Obviously from the lorry. The lorry's gone as I woke up this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home