Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Reds Won The Match!

Liverpool won! my Liverpool! Honestly, I was a little bit skeptic few days before the match but continued with my egocentric statement each time I was asked that this fantastic team will make it. The fast-pace approach in the first half suddenly lifted my trust on my own words(and the team). I'm just going to give few details here. At minute 10 and 25, the splendid Hyppia and the fabulous Garcia scored a goal respectively. Baros almost make the third goal with a shot that was deflected by Cannavaro. Then the thrilling moment came during the second period when their performance begin to deteriorate(always). They had difficulties to keep the ball due to the sudden harsh movement from the rival side. Anyone would have predicted this. At minute sixty-four, Cannavaro managed to squirm past Carson's post. The match was finally ended with a deep breath. Liverpool 2, Juventus 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home