Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Employment Quest:Part 1

It’s day 3 of unemployment. Out of boredom, I bought 2 pirated cds today! I had long wanted to see the award-winning movie ‘Million Dollar Baby’ and since none of my housemates bought it, I got one myself. I know the movie is somewhat cliche right now but due to the hectic life I had before, I hadn't had the time to see it. The other one was ‘The Alternative Album’ which I had never know of its existence. I bought it because there’s Dove’s ‘There Goes The Fear’ which I really want to have in my MP3 collection and few other British Rock band.

‘Million’ was a slow-moving story and I have no idea why it had won many awards. I don’t know whether the movie comes before or after this whole Terri Schiavo cum euthanasia thing but they certainly had some similarities. Wtf. And out of boredom too, I, the honourable jobless graduate, happily listing all the songs in the cd.

22-20's-22 Days Athlete-Shake Those Windows Black Rebel Motorcycle Club-Stop Blur-Out Of Time Coldplay-Clocks Doves-There Goes The Fear Gomez-Silence Graham Coxon-Freakin' Out Green Day-Boulevard Of Broken Dreams Jane's Addiction-Just Because Placebo-English Summer Rain Radiohead-2+2=5 Starsailor-Silence Is Easy Stereogram-Walkie Talkie Man Supergrass-Kiss Of Life The Bees-Horseman The Beta Band-Assessment The Concretes-You Can't Hurry Love The Dandy Warhols-We Used To Be Friends The Music-Freedom Fighter The Vines-Ride

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home