Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Fag Hag

If I’m not mistaken, I had never write anything about this great friend of mine before but I just want to give a brief intro on her. So today we had lunch together before I met with those straight bunch and it’s all on her because I saved her arse, again. She already had a decent job as a BDE with the same company where she did her industrial training(lucky devil!). But she had no idea I had a blog, I mean, I have yet to tell her.

OK, I have been out of the closet and revealing all those ugly skeletons I had to her ever since we knew each other during our freshman years. Well at first it was really difficult but I was inspired to do that from the numerous come-out stories I read and after I’m bloody sure that she’d not ostracised me and she was like “ Yeah, I kind of knew it all this while, I just” and I was damn relieved and embarrassed. Relieved because I don’t have to explain her what it’s all about and embarrassed because I should have told her earlier! And from that moment she officially become my fag hag! And for this I thank to the man above for letting me to be true to the person I trust most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home