Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Outing

Another boring Sunday. My drums class starts next Sunday. Just wi-fi-ing the whole evening. Ray suddenly called and invited me for a movie. It’s between Stealth and Amityville. He texted me and says it’s Stealth. I know he’s so excited to see this movie because he plays(and most of my housemates except this honourable queer) this game called ‘Generals’ which allows you to launch war on countries like US, China, etc. One of the fleet is stealth, so they become excited about this movie because of this. We(Ray, his girlfriend, her housemate and I) arrived a bit late(the ticket is at 10.55pm which Ray bought earlier) but luckily the movie hasn’t started yet. The movie begins with the pilots training over simulated terrorists’ ground. I’m not going to tell everything here but overall, Stealth is full of action, but the storyline is too dramatic, especially when Edi the ‘Tin Man’ suddenly turned into obedient pilot when struck by lightning and few other scenes which lack strong basis. The scripts weren’t much different too. Loosed and carelessly assigned and uttered. I give it 2 and a half stars out of 5. Fans of ‘Generals’ might enjoy this movie though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home