Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Latest Crush

Boring Sunday. How I wish to have a boyfriend in times like this. My latest crush came to my house today. Not to see me of course. We had never talk to each other before. He took a nap while my housemates and I went out to have lunch. In the car on our way home after lunch(all straights), they teased and asked me to talk to him. I didn’t know that he came yesterday while I’m religiously watching Yu-Gi-Oh(one hell shounen-ai that make it to our shores due to its ‘less explicit’ contents. I bet only a few of us realise its shounen-ainess) until they told me today. And today he’s here again. They asked me to have a small talk, sort of breaking the ice but I told them that I have no idea what to talk to him. I must admit here that I’m not much a pursuer. I’d rather people come and initiate things. I’m not a starter. Don’t have enough guts for that. Anyway, let me explain why I like this guy. Let us just call him Zack. Zack is not really my kind of guy(not that I’m fussy but it’s just that I like guys who look like Nef, pretty, cocky and rugged) but the way he dressed himself up, enough to rock my heart. His cute face complements his rugged look. I like rugged guy who listens to rock and he appears to be one. He’s from Penang. I also found out that this guy is into business(and I’m looking forward to have business with him too! Hehehe). He has this printing shop in Putrajaya. But deep inside I know he wouldn’t be my boyfriend because he’s straight! That’s what always happened to me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home