Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Invitation

Greenday-Boulevard of Broken Dreams

To my surprise, I got the convo invitation today! Along with statement of account of course and to my surprise too, the debt had been reduced to 2K plus. Still an amount that I can’t pay STRAIGHT away. And there’s this LGI form for me to complete. Just like others. It serves as payment scheme. I have to go back. It’s been 4 months since I last went back to my hometown. It’s not like I don’t want to go back. It’s just that I want to go back with something new. A change. Fuck it, I want a car. A good car. That’s it. People my age already have their own car and here I am still relying on the fucking unreliable public transportation. Yes, I am ashamed. Nothing good has happened to me lately. Nothing good.

There’s this damn dinner before the big day and each graduates are allowed to bring one guest with an additional RM60. I’m not sure whether I’m going or not. It’s in Stadium Putra. Funny huh? I thought they’re gonna hold it in a hotel like they did last year. And if I want to go, I have no one to bring. I wish I could bring Nef along. But a damn wish remains a damn wish. I’ve been wishing the same damn thing for years, to bring him along here and there. To gigs maybe. But no. It never happened. Fuck it. It remains as bloody fantasy. I wish(again..) that I could erase all the memories I have about him(not that I have many…) and start to move on.

On my way back to the office from my break, I got a phone call asking me for an orientation for customer service executive position. I was reluctant at first but was convinced by this woman called Lydia to take this opportunity. The second time she called, she told me she’s studying at the same uni. She sounds so excited when telling me this but I don’t feel the same. Maybe because she’s a girl. So tomorrow I’m gonna try my luck. I asked her what’s the company’s name. She only told me that this company’s in Jalan Semarak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home