Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Loner Blues

My Chemical Romance-Helena

Nothing much happened today. Went to drums class. The way I hold the sticks is still wrong especially my left hand. Need to practice more often. I was asked to read notes! Luckily I memorised the placement in the train! My ‘sticking’ still needs more practice. He thought me ‘starting beat’. It’s so difficult that I almost give up! I really need a drum set to play at home! So if anyone out there read this, please have some heart, buy me one! Hehe. After the class, I texted Andy and he said he’s on the way to Sg Wang to get some cd. I told him I’m going to Times Square. He texted me again when he arrived with his girl. I told him I was at Borders. I told him I’m gonna be long and if he came down, we’ll see each other and if not, so be it. We didn’t meet. Spend most of my time reading Christopher Rice’s books that I’ve been looking for quite a long time. The book(I forgot the title) sucks. Though it has gay elements, the book is filled with exaggerated description of things. I don’t like mundane exaggeration. I cancelled my plan to buy the book. Looking for other gay authors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home