Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Addiction

Went to drums class today. Got nagged because I was under prepared. I was relegated to basic notes! Learnt theories mostly. Jim lent me drums catalogue and asked me to study it when I get home. Need to know what are drums made of, sizes, arrangements and all that. He told me the best drums are Tama and Pearl. They’re from Japan. I told him I’m thinking of buying a set of drums. He told me not to buy Yamaha because of its low quality products. I thought that Yamaha is the best. He told me they’ve become common since they decided to move their factory to Indonesia and he was like ‘You know how these people work…” and I was like “Oh ya”. Anyway, I went to Borders after that. I forgot to bring the book list I’ve prepared earlier. Shit. I tend to easily forgetting things lately. I don’t know. But I finally found Alan Hollinghurst’s. They only have 2 titles from him. I browsed both and decided to buy ‘The Line of Beauty’. It cost me a fortune!(if RM39.90 books deserved such elevation to you!). But I don’t care. Even though I know, I would have to cut on my other expenses, well, blame it on my books addiction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home