Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Weekend Routine

Again, I was lost at the drums class. The notes made me look dumb. I just starred at the notes and just…lost. I couldn’t remember the beats. Jim was pissed off. He was like “I’m shocked. You play like you never play drums before. Like the first day you were here”. And I was like”Ugh…” I mean, I really forgot. I practised last night and it’s all went down the drain! It appeared that what I’ve been practising was wrong! Completely wrong! Except the ‘third hand’ part. The first thing he asked me when I got there was how drums were made! I was like”Ugh” and he was like”You didn’t study the catalogue eh?” and I was like”I did but I don’t remember”. Lame one eh? And he gave me three answers for me to choose. Luckily I chose the right one! And he also asked me few other questions which I failed to answer! I was roasted in there man! He didn’t even asked the type of woods used to make drums!(which I memorised haphazardly…). Disappointed, he gave me back the catalogue, for further reading! I did learn few new beats though after the class, I went to Borders with a list of gay books I got this morning. It turned out that most of the books need special order. But I found this book called Last Day of Summer by Steve Kluger. It’s hilarious! There’s this cute guy working at Borders. He’s a sagger. Among my type. He kind of look at me while arranging the books but tried not to be obvious. I know he looked at me or maybe it’s just me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home