Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Treatment

After having my lunch, I went to this DVD store. So I browsed few interesting DVDs like ‘Six Feet Under’

Customer: How much is this? (Showing a pack of ‘Six Feet Under’ Season 1)

Seller: For 1 Season? Let me see how many discs…

Customer:(Handing the box) 4 discs…

Seller: Oh, 4 discs, RM60.

Customer: (Putting back the discs on the shelf)

Seller: Why? Too expensive huh?

Customer: Yeah. I can get it for RM50.

Seller: Where?

Customer: Kelana Jaya.

Seller: You want it now?

Customer: No. I’m just browsing…

Seller: Next time if you want to browse don’t ask the price huh…

Customer: (Ears turned red) Is that how you treat your customer?

Seller: Huh? (Saying that either because he didn’t hear me or because he is too dumb to get what I said). I just walked out of that damn store. Obviously, Malaysia still has people who lacks good manners. I wonder why this kind of creature is allowed to man the store. The way he treats people shows his level of education and his upbringing. I’m going to come back to that store if not for that rude treatment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home