Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Countdown

SevenCollar T-Shirt-The Works

It is here,

You learn who to trust,

You learn who to frustrate,

It is now,

You learn who to hurt,

You learn who to dirt,

It is there,

You reciprocate,

You reiterate.

Ten more days till the big day. I haven’t prepared anything yet. Other than the possible ‘songkok’ that I’d probably wearing. Haven’t get the ‘baju melayu’ though. The regulations state that it should be dark coloured. I think I’m gonna get black one. Never had black before. Didn’t know what to wear for dinner too. Really in difficult situation right now. The feng shui says that decisions made before 19th Sept 2005 are dubious. A monkey like me shouldn’t trust people easily this month. Basically, this is the month where Monkeys should be careful. Applies on Roosters and Dogs too. But it’s true. It really happened. People who promised me frantically broken the promises they made!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home